Get your banner seen here too, request current pricing.

Feb 13, 2008

Own a Disney Hotel?

Just for fun ... but how cool would it be to travel to your own Disney hotel when ever you wish since you are the owner? Super Cool if you ask me. Take a look over at one of my favorite blogs ... here.


Now I will have to apoligize because since owning my own Disney hotel would help me help so many who wish to take vacations with Mickey that this one has my name all over it ... smiles ... but the next one on the market I am sure you can grab. LOL


Have a FUN and Prosperous Day!



0 What Others Think:

 

As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: ©Disney. No part of this blog is associated with Disney and is the opinions and ideas of myself Shane Belceto therefore Copyright Shane Belceto. Links to sites outside of the blog are provided by us as a courtesy to readers and their content cannot be guaranteed. Though these links were deemed by us to be relevant and family-friendly at the time of posting, users are advised to click with caution and at their own risk.

Template Mod by Vin